- Ash Medicines
- Homa Farming
- Agnihotra Kits
|HOMA is a Sanskrit word. It is a technical term from the Vedic science of bioenergy denoting the process of removing the toxic conditions of the atmosphere through the agency of fire. This means healing and purifying of the atmosphere with fire as the medium.
A Resonance Point is a special arrangement of 10 pyramids which have been activated with Mantra. The Resonance Point is established on a Homa farm to magnify the power and increase the coverage of Agnihotra.
The Resonance Point Technique is a part of HOMA Therapy, where simple practices are used to heal bigger areas of diseased plantations in a short time. The same human effort is required to heal one or one hundred acres. Therefore one Resonance Point can be used to heal up to 200 acres of land.
For this, two simple huts are needed, built with locally available, economical and natural material, found in the area like: wood, adobe bricks, mats, bamboo, stone, cane, etc. Nobody will live there. They are simply to protect the person performing the healing fires of HOMA Therapy from the sun, rain and to prevent animals like dogs, cats, chickens, horses, etc. from entering. It should be quite inexpensive to build these huts or cabins.
Also four Resonance Columns are installed on the boundary of the farm in each of the four cardinal directions from the main Resonance hut.
The 20th century saw some amazing advances in agriculture technology.
- hybrid seeds
- genetic engineering
- Bt cotton
- terminator gene
However, despite these great technological advances, farmers are still facing severe difficulties in several parts of the world.
- In Russia food production has been halved due to lack of nutrition in the soil, air and water.
- In Amazon region of South America soil degradation and plant diseases are causing serious problems for farmers.
- In Europe much of the food is radioactive.
- In India, many farmers caught in a debt spiral, resort to suicide.
- In the last two years the human population consumed more food than was grown.
- The essential qualities of plants have been degraded due to severe pollution.
- Medicinal herbs, in particular, now exhibit less potency than in previous eras.
- Greater quantities are now required to produce the same result.
There is a Solution...
The solution to these problems lies in 21st century technology ...
... super science from Vruksha Ayurveda ...
HOMA ORGANIC FARMING
HOMA ORGANIC FARMING
What is Homa Organic Farming?
Homa Therapy refers to healing fires of which Agnihotra is the basis. The application of Homa Therapy to agriculture is Homa Organic Farming. HOMA Organic Farming is a system of agriculture that may be added to any organic farming practices.
With chemical fertilizers and pesticides it becomes necessary to increase the dosage and strength or alter formulas as years go by. Then a stage comes when nothing grows unless you use them. If you do use them they ruin the soil and subsoil water. The harmful chemicals are ingested into the body when we eat food grown under these conditions. Then a few years later nothing grows at all and land that was once fertile and produced abundant crops has to be abandoned. These are some of the reasons why several communities started thinking in terms of organic farming and biological pest control. This worked for a while but as the pollution content of the atmosphere increased and things got compounded, organic farmers came into terrific difficulties.
With increased doses of acid rain the top few inches of soil on Earth are likely to be totally destroyed so that nothing will grow. The answer to our ills is HOMA Organic Farming.
- There is no future now in agriculture without organic farming. But, there is no future in organic farming without Agnihotra and Homa Therapy.
- Agnihotra heals the atmosphere, replenishes the nutrients necessary for healthy, organically grown crops.