- Losses too can be profitable. E-retail shows the way.
- Importing food when there is no shortfall in production. It only destroys farm livelihoods.
- British agriculture is headed for a doom. Time to shed the false pride and learn sustainable farming from India.
- While Indian farmers are forced to dump tomatoes in the streets, Indian food processing industry merrily imports cheaper tomato paste from China
- Climate change provides the right opportunity to reorient agriculture. Stanford study on integrated farming in China shows the way forward.
- Schizophrenic CDC pulls document admitting Ebola can spread via sneezes and doorknobs; see the original here
- Hazmat suit manufacturer has received orders for 1 million protective suits due to Ebola
- Did CDC just admit Ebola has gone airborne?
- NYC Ebola doctor lied about traveling around city before hospitalization
- Learn how to reverse 'Stage IV' cancer and live cancer free
Organic Food News
- How Organic Agriculture Can Reverse Global Warming: A Sprinkle of Compost Helps Rangeland Lock up Carbon
- Leonardo DiCaprio: Green Tech Can Soon Meet 100% of Global Energy Needs
- Millennials, Monsanto Wants to Be Your Hipster Friend
- The Natural Benefits of Ginger
- Oceana Study Reveals Misrepresentation of America’s Favorite Seafood
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia