What is Agnihotra?
- Agnihotra is a simple healing fire from the ancient science of Ayurveda.
Agnihotra is the antidote for all the problems we have created for ourselves and for the whole of Nature.
- Agnihotra is a process of purifying the atmosphere through a specially prepared fire.
- The process involves preparing a small fire with dried cow-dung cakes in a copper pyramid of fixed size and putting some grains of rice and ghee (clarified unsalted butter) into the fire exactly at sunrise and sunset to the accompaniment of two simple mantras.
- Agnihotra is the basic HOMA for all HOMA fire practices given in the ancient Vedic sciences of bioenergy, psychotherapy, medicine, agriculture, biogenetics, climate engineering and interplanetary communication. A copper pyramid of fixed size is used in the process of Agnihotra healing fire.
Copper and gold are the only metals prescribed for the pyramid container used for Agnihotra fire. It is common knowledge of all ancient traditions all over the planet that copper and gold have healing properties. According to science of HOMA Therapy there is only a slight difference between the healing properties of gold and copper when used as pyramid containers for preparing Agnihotra fire.
- Agnihotra is tuned to the biorhythm corresponding to sunrise/sunset. You can practice Agnihotra in your apartment, garden, office or car. It takes only a few minutes of your time daily.
Who can practise Agnihotra?
- Anyone in any walk of life can do Agnihotra and heal the atmosphere in his or her own home.
- Thousands of people all over the world have experienced that Agnihotra reduces stress, leads to greater clarity of thought, improves overall health, gives one increased energy, and makes the mind more full of love.
How to Perform Agnihotra