A film narrated by Mahesh Bhatt. It looks at the GM issue through the lens of activists, scientists and ordinary citizens. It brings alive the various shades of the GM issue such as the scientific evidence against GM food from lab rat studies, the GM disasters such as L-Tryptothan, the story of Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India and protests across the world against GM food.
- Nuclear Energy is past its expiry date, renewal energy is the future
- No shortage of land, no environment clearance, no social impact assessment, massive tax holidays, and still SEZs failed to perform.
- Why does the world need SHG's, just ask World Bank to perform the rope trick !
- This is how the World Bank destroys economies.
- India awakening to desi breeds. This will give boost to A2 milk consumption.
- PSYCH! Sony hack was an inside job; North Korea scapegoated as distraction strategy
- SWAT team disfigured toddler with grenade - Habersham County, Georgia, leaves family with $1 million in medical debt
- BREAKING: Monsanto/Bayer's GM plants contaminate Europe despite ban
- How to eliminate employee influenza vaccine mandates
- Naturally avoid and eliminate cancer in 2015 and beyond
Organic Food News
- Prairie strips offer solution to Midwest agriculture problems
- Clark Specialty Grains creates link in non-GMO supply chain
- Cleveland, OH restaurant commits to using only non-GMO ingredients
- New report details GMO PR campaign to deceive the American public
- Ask Your Rep. to Support HR 393, a Bill to Label Frankenfish!
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia