A film narrated by Mahesh Bhatt. It looks at the GM issue through the lens of activists, scientists and ordinary citizens. It brings alive the various shades of the GM issue such as the scientific evidence against GM food from lab rat studies, the GM disasters such as L-Tryptothan, the story of Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India and protests across the world against GM food.
- GM Crops: Tampering with nature and human health (in Hindi)
- You are what you eat. This TED talk by Robyn O'Brian will change your perception about food for ever.
- Surjit Bhalla's flawed economics stands exposed. If you still want to read him, do it at your own peril.
- At WTO, India bats for small farmers. Back home, it wants them out of agriculture
- How about Smart Villages, Mr Modi
- In search of Ebola cures: Chinese medicine, western herbs, sanitizing chemicals and immune boosting strategies
- Ebola outbreak may already be uncontrollable; Monsanto invests in Ebola treatment drug company as pandemic spreads
- Glyphosate linked to gross deformities in piglets
- Neonicotinoids to be banned in American Northwest and Hawaii in effort to save pollinators
- OkCupid unapologetically confesses to experimenting on users, calls for Americans to wake up to nature of tech companies
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia