A film narrated by Mahesh Bhatt. It looks at the GM issue through the lens of activists, scientists and ordinary citizens. It brings alive the various shades of the GM issue such as the scientific evidence against GM food from lab rat studies, the GM disasters such as L-Tryptothan, the story of Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India and protests across the world against GM food.
- One third to die by plague or famine; one third will fall by the sword; one third to be scattered to every wind
- Johns Hopkins to pay out $190 million in damages after gynecologist caught filming patients
- Deadly plague spreading in Colorado
- DEA protects Pharma racket by charging FedEx with felony crimes for delivering prescription drug packages
- Probiotics can help lower blood pressure
Organic Food News
- GMA Loses Court Battle in Money-Laundering Scheme
- How—and Why—to Boycott Factory Farmed Chicken
- Open Letter to 'Organic Elite' Requesting they Sever Ties with Trade Associations that are Suing Vermont over GMO Labeling Laws and Supporting a Bill to Preemp State GMO Labeling Laws
- Your Favorite 'All Natural' Foods Are Lying to You
- Kochs and Corporations Have Bankrolled American Council on Science and Health Watch
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia