A film narrated by Mahesh Bhatt. It looks at the GM issue through the lens of activists, scientists and ordinary citizens. It brings alive the various shades of the GM issue such as the scientific evidence against GM food from lab rat studies, the GM disasters such as L-Tryptothan, the story of Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India and protests across the world against GM food.
- High vitamin D levels in pregnant women lead to stronger babies
- Family cuts added sugars from diet for entire year, discovers remarkable health benefits
- Monsanto pressures Sri Lanka to reverse ban on herbicide believed to be causing widespread kidney disease
- The body naturally craves healthy foods
- Clinical trial results more honest on government website than in science journals
Organic Food News
- Organic Consumers Association Statement on GMO Labeling Law Victory in Vermont
- New Evidence of Suicide Epidemic Among India's 'Marginalised' Farmers
- How Organic Food Is Breaking Down All Class Boundaries
- Resistance Grows in Defense of Peasant Seeds
- Leave Parents Free to Choose Vaccines: Opposing View
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia