A film narrated by Mahesh Bhatt. It looks at the GM issue through the lens of activists, scientists and ordinary citizens. It brings alive the various shades of the GM issue such as the scientific evidence against GM food from lab rat studies, the GM disasters such as L-Tryptothan, the story of Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India and protests across the world against GM food.
- Modi Govt's 1 year: Is agriculture the weakest link or there is something more to it?
- How farmers continue to subsidise consumers and the industry.
- Organic farming is an idea whose time has come
- While US forced to import organic foods on consumer preference, India is pushing for GM crops
- Agriculture Crisis in India, as I see it.
- Researchers find that most asthma patients do not use inhalers and epinephrine autoinjectors correctly
- Itchy bum? Common causes and simple solutions
- Health Ranger launches world's first search engine that favors New Media while banning corporate and government propaganda: GoodGopher.com
- Crops being drenched with cancer-causing glyphosate immediately before harvest
- Oncologists make huge profits by pushing chemotherapy drugs on gullible, frightened patients
Organic Food News
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia