A film narrated by Mahesh Bhatt. It looks at the GM issue through the lens of activists, scientists and ordinary citizens. It brings alive the various shades of the GM issue such as the scientific evidence against GM food from lab rat studies, the GM disasters such as L-Tryptothan, the story of Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India and protests across the world against GM food.
- Climate change provides the right opportunity to reorient agriculture. Stanford study on integrated farming in China shows the way forward.
- The misplaced emphasis on hi-tech agriculture. Repeating the same mistake again and again.
- Kashmir floods: Don't blame the climate. It's a man-made disaster
- The Poverty Game. World Bank, Asian Development Bank and India's Planning Commission comes out with three magical figures.
- 100 Days performance: When markets begin to dictate economic agenda
- Suspected Ebola patient now in isolation at Dallas Presbyterian Hospital
- Kansas governor declares October Zombie Preparedness Month; urges citizens to prepare for zombie apocalypse
- Ebola now has 70% mortality rate, but immune-boosting natural medicine is chastised and threatened
- Pharmaceutical companies conspired to keep more affordable generic products off the market, FTC claims
- Massive vaccine cover-up confirmed: Secret documents prove vaccines cause autism
Organic Food News
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia