Heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you! This is the basic principle in HOMA Therapy. HOMA Therapy comes from Vedas, the ancientmost body of knowledge known to mankind. Homa Therapy is the science of purification of the atmosphere given through Vedas. Homa and Yajnya are synonymous. The practice of Homa (HOMA Therapy) removes toxins from the atmosphere and has a tremendous healing effect on humans, animals and the plant kingdom, in fact on the whole biosphere. Plants are the food of Man. Plant kingdom suffers heavily due to atmospheric pollution. Food grown in Homa atmosphere is itself a medicine, preventive as well as curative.
- Surjit Bhalla's flawed economics stands exposed. If you still want to read him, do it at your own peril.
- At WTO, India bats for small farmers. Back home, it wants them out of agriculture
- How about Smart Villages, Mr Modi
- India continues to subsidise an inefficient sugar industry.
- Big retail in US: The monster is dying.
- Michigan government forces farmers to destroy vast amounts of healthy food while homeless U.S. children and veterans starve
- Bollworms develop resistance to Bt cotton, destroy GM crop fields in Pakistan
- Consuming low concentrations of glyphosate linked to deadly, nightmarish deformities
- What they won't tell you: The sun is a full-spectrum medicine that can heal cancer
- UK to install raw milk vending machines for easy access to living food
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia