Heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you! This is the basic principle in HOMA Therapy. HOMA Therapy comes from Vedas, the ancientmost body of knowledge known to mankind. Homa Therapy is the science of purification of the atmosphere given through Vedas. Homa and Yajnya are synonymous. The practice of Homa (HOMA Therapy) removes toxins from the atmosphere and has a tremendous healing effect on humans, animals and the plant kingdom, in fact on the whole biosphere. Plants are the food of Man. Plant kingdom suffers heavily due to atmospheric pollution. Food grown in Homa atmosphere is itself a medicine, preventive as well as curative.
- Three important articles you need to read on Monsanto, the plague wave, and the overthrow of America
- Even WSJ agrees: GMOs threaten food security while offering no solution for India's poor
- Scientist tries to sue journal for planning to retract discredited Golden Rice study that experimented on unsuspecting children
- Apple engineered surveillance back door into 600 million iPhones
- Lymphological self-healing vs. medical manslaughter
Organic Food News
- GMA Loses Court Battle in Money-Laundering Scheme
- Open Letter to 'Organic Elite' Requesting they Sever Ties with Trade Associations that are Suing Vermont over GMO Labeling Laws and Supporting a Bill to Preemp State GMO Labeling Laws
- Your Favorite 'All Natural' Foods Are Lying to You
- Kochs and Corporations Have Bankrolled American Council on Science and Health Watch
- These Top 10 Food Companies Control Nearly Everything We Eat
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia