Heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you! This is the basic principle in HOMA Therapy. HOMA Therapy comes from Vedas, the ancientmost body of knowledge known to mankind. Homa Therapy is the science of purification of the atmosphere given through Vedas. Homa and Yajnya are synonymous. The practice of Homa (HOMA Therapy) removes toxins from the atmosphere and has a tremendous healing effect on humans, animals and the plant kingdom, in fact on the whole biosphere. Plants are the food of Man. Plant kingdom suffers heavily due to atmospheric pollution. Food grown in Homa atmosphere is itself a medicine, preventive as well as curative.
- Nehru was wrong. Why only poor, why can't the rich be also asked to sacrifice for the sake of country's development?
- How farmers have been deliberately kept impoverished. They carry the burden of providing cheaper food to you and me.
- How long will we continue to have a primitive form of crop insurance?
- All pesticides listed by WHO as 'cancer causing' are used widely in India
- Killing farming by simply keeping the farm incomes low.
- BAM! Chipotle goes 100% non-GMO; flatly rejecting the biotech industry and its toxic food ingredients
- Is radioactive food from Fukushima being sent to your grocery store?
- Kraft Foods defrauded $5.4 million from wheat market traders, CFTC alleges
- Omega-3 fatty acids reduce toxic effects of chemotherapy - MSM reports this as a bad thing!
- Dr. Jonathan Wright teaches the importance of hormone health and how to turn back the biological clock
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia