Heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you! This is the basic principle in HOMA Therapy. HOMA Therapy comes from Vedas, the ancientmost body of knowledge known to mankind. Homa Therapy is the science of purification of the atmosphere given through Vedas. Homa and Yajnya are synonymous. The practice of Homa (HOMA Therapy) removes toxins from the atmosphere and has a tremendous healing effect on humans, animals and the plant kingdom, in fact on the whole biosphere. Plants are the food of Man. Plant kingdom suffers heavily due to atmospheric pollution. Food grown in Homa atmosphere is itself a medicine, preventive as well as curative.
- Elections 2014: Spare a thought for farmers.
- The Forgotten Foods
- HUNGER GAMES: "We are waiting for a food riot" -- My interview on food wastage.
- $ 1 trillion US Farm bill 2014: Business as usual. Subsidising Corporate welfare in the name of farming
- Why can't US Fed print more money to remove global poverty? Just $ 120 billion more.
- Disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 begins to demand supernatural explanations
- Wal-Mart spreads across America like epidemic disease: Watch the animation
- Government study finds toxic Roundup herbicide in 75 percent of air, rain samples
- Produce in India's capital declared unsafe for human consumption due to pesticide residue
- Low exposure of chemicals in food packaging over the long term may pose health concerns
Organic Food News
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia