Heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you! This is the basic principle in HOMA Therapy. HOMA Therapy comes from Vedas, the ancientmost body of knowledge known to mankind. Homa Therapy is the science of purification of the atmosphere given through Vedas. Homa and Yajnya are synonymous. The practice of Homa (HOMA Therapy) removes toxins from the atmosphere and has a tremendous healing effect on humans, animals and the plant kingdom, in fact on the whole biosphere. Plants are the food of Man. Plant kingdom suffers heavily due to atmospheric pollution. Food grown in Homa atmosphere is itself a medicine, preventive as well as curative.
- How farmers continue to subsidise consumers and the industry.
- Organic farming is an idea whose time has come
- While US forced to import organic foods on consumer preference, India is pushing for GM crops
- Agriculture Crisis in India, as I see it.
- Private Sector alone cannot be expected to create jobs.
- Itchy bum? Common causes and simple solutions
- Police state government to start surveilling your poop in real time for illicit drug use… RFID tag readers in toilets will upload urine composition to the feds
- Gay science gone bad: Gay conversion canvassing study published in Science was a fabricated, agenda-driven propaganda campaign disguised as science
- 'The Doctors' pits Monsanto shill against food safety activist Jeffrey Smith to debate glyphosate risk
- Biotech shill Mark Lynas fabricates GMO success story reported by MSM
Organic Food News
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia